- Employment Opportunities
Current Job Openings at Lodge Lane
Part-Time Weekend C.N.A.
Job Summary: Professional and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant for Day (7am – 3pm) and/or Evening Shift (3pm – 11pm) to work every other weekend with our Resident population. Assist with ADL (Activities of Daily Living) care while providing companionship and socialization to seniors within the Community.
- Candidate must maintain a valid Delaware certificate as C.N.A.
- Provide copies of current CPR, First Aid and AED certification.
- High School diploma / GED
- Previous experience working in senior living, hospital or home care a plus.
- Assist with ADL care such as, showering, dressing, toileting.
- Communicate with co-workers, supervisors and family members regarding resident needs
- Accurate documentation of resident care
- Ability to multi-task
- Assist in running resident activity programs
Job Type: Part-time
Please submit resume to Mcebenka@lodgelane.org.