- Employment Opportunities
Current Job Openings at Lodge Lane
Activities Assistant PT
Seeking a compassionate and energetic person to work as an assistant to the Recreation Director providing meaningful and enriching activities to residents within Senior Living Community. Candidate will hold a current and clean driver’s license as well as a high school diploma or GED. Experience in planning and conducting activities for small and large groups preferred. An understanding of dementia programming a plus. Proficiency with computers beneficial.
- transporting residents to/from internal and external activities
- conducting individual and group activities
- Directing nursing assistants and volunteers to initiate various programming activities
- Assist Activities Director in planning and coordinating monthly events
- Documentation of resident participation
All interested candidates, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 302-757-7420
LPN – Part Time Day Shift & Part Time Night Shift
Job Summary: The LPN is responsible for managing the resident-directed health plan and supervising the day-to-day resident clinical needs during assigned shift. The LPN reports to the Resident Care Director.
- Maintain current Delaware nursing license.
- Valid CPR, First Aid and AED certification.
- Evidence of leadership skills and supervision
- Available weekends.
- Reliable transportation
- Communicate Resident Service Agreement needs with caregiver staff.
- Delegate and supervise direct care tasks with nursing assistants.
- Collaborate with nursing assistants and other members of the care team to ensure highest level of independence for residents.
- Actively participate in nursing meetings, staff in-services and any suggested training’s as required.
- Assist facility administration in supporting policy and procedure among fellow staff members, residents and guests.
- Build and maintain good working relationships between all departments to ensure quality of care for residents.
- Initiate and maintain the residents’ clinical records in accordance with facility procedures.
- Create progress note entries to act as part of resident’s medical record to document care and treatment provided.
- Complete medication and treatment passes in accordance with state regulation and facility policies.
- Communicate resident / family needs with Resident Service Director, Medical Director and/or Administrator through oral or written reports.
- Meet with residents / families as needed
- Consult with physician for changes in resident condition and regarding matters of treatment, therapy and medications.
- Performing environmental rounds on assigned shift
- Foster an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the building.
- Complete charting, reports, medical forms and other documentation as required.
- Complete incident reports as needed and perform initial investigation as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
All interested candidates, please forward resume to email@example.com or fax to: 302-757-7420